[Project #5] Inkjet Prints for Gallery Exhibition

I used these two pictures for the gallery exhibition. 


  When I did the print work , the printer always showed an error with the paper, but I didn't find any problems with the location or operation, so much so that I spent three days to deal with it. But finally I done. I first edited the picture inside Photoshop and added a white border to the picture. I think this will look good after framing and will make viewers' eyes focus on the middle picture. When I placed the pictures in the gallery today, I did the proofreading for the first time: I measured the distance between each picture to make them look neater.

  This is my second time to make an exhibition in the gallery, so I had an experience for that. I’m very happy that I can help others in this process. Also, I feel excited to join the exhibition with so many great pictures.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Reflection of Artist Talk 2—Gina Adams

[Project #1] My World

[Project #3] Something is Happening