[Project #3] Something is Happening

This photo is composed of three pictures of the same squirrel. Because of the synthesis, it looks like a squirrel running away and slowly becoming transparent. Give me a feeling of disappearing while running.


I named this picture: "The Earth" because of the sentence "The stars are so big, The earth is so small." (McLuhan 79) I thought, if I look at the earth from the perspective of a certain star, The earth is such a small one.


"Professionalism is environmental. Amateurism is anti-environmental." (McLuhan 93) As an artist, the perspective of seeing the world is always different from that of others. This sentence gave me such an inspiration. So, I photographed the upside-down corridor, Try to find some novel pictures in life.
















“Because something is happening, but you don’t know what it is.” (McLuhan 105)


All these pictures and shooting experience made me understand that if I look at the world from a different perspective, I will gain a lot of different scenery and happiness.


Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/194165016@N06/

评论

  1. Great job. I like the images you have and how they correspond with the quotes you chose.

    回复删除
  2. I love your photos! The one titled "City at dusk" might be my favorite, it's gorgeous! Also great choice of quotes to go along with the pictures; everything works really nicely together.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Reflection of Artist Talk 2—Gina Adams

[Project #1] My World