[Project #2] 1-minute video


https://youtu.be/BqII-lWvVIA

  This video is a story come up by using original footage. When I was on the plane, I took a lot of beautiful scenery, and I wanted to use the scenery in front of me to cut out a dream about one of my daily life. This video contains the song I played while wearing headphones on the plane, and the sound of the bell on my headphone box. All these show that I am actually in a dream. 

There is also one thing that I have been thinking about. A day in my dream is actually only time for a three-minute song. This is a question that I think about every time I wake up from a dream. 

The inspiration for this video is because "'Time' has ceased, 'Space' has vanished." (McLuhan 63) Seeing this sentence, I think about that can these three minutes also be expressed as the speed of change in our current era? Imagine if you were a person who lived in 1921 and imagine how far away 2021 is, but in our eyes, this century has been very fast and has changed a lot. Like this day in a dream, it is actually only three minutes in real life.


评论

  1. I feel the same sometimes. My body is on the earth but my mind is flying very far in the sky. It's dreaming.

    回复删除

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Reflection of Artist Talk 2—Gina Adams

[Project #1] My World

[Project #3] Something is Happening